Hosiery 101/102 Registration
The Hosiery 101/102 course is intended for all types of people involved with the Hosiery Industry: buyers, retailers, suppliers, schedulers, supervisors, quality control, personnel, designers, and new employees. This class is not for entreprenuers. Entreprenuers click here for more information. Offered by the Manufacturing Solutions Center (MSC), this program has been developed to serve retail buyers who want to have the knowledge to establish effective negotiations with vendors. The Hosiery 101/102 course covers the basics of hosiery knitting, dyeing, finishing, and testing quality of the manufacturing process.
Hosiery 101/102 is $299 per person. To enroll, first select the Hosiery 101/102 class date:
- Click on Instant Online Enrollment (A secure and fast easy way to pay by credit card and enroll for Hosiery 101/102 Classes a part of CVCC Continuing Education.)
- Click on the 'Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes'
- Search For (key word) textbox: type in "hosiery"
- Click on "Submit"
- Select the Date you want to attend; click "Submit"
- Fill out your information then "Submit"
You may pay by check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover). If you choose to pay by check, please make your check payable to: CVCC, and mail to Manufacturing Solutions Center, 301 Conover Station SE, Conover, NC 28613. Call Linda York at 828-327-7000 ext 4265 for credit card payment.
* The fees must be paid in advance. Cancellation policy: There will be no refunds. If you are unable to attend, substitutions are acceptable.