PPE/Textile Resource Lab Manager
Tanya has a background in manufacturing, office management, customer service and sales. She joined the MSC in August of 2013, as the Entrepreneur Intake Administrator and has since taken on the PPE/Textile Resource Lab Manager position at MSC II.
Some of Tanya's duties/tasks are:
- Manages a database that consists of domestic manufacturers who provide a variety of materials and services offered in the US.
- Maintains the PPE/Textile Resource Lab that displays samples/swatches of domestic materials for companies to use for domestic sourcing.
- Assists companies with sourcing domestic materials and domestic manufacturing services for different textile projects.
- Coordinates cut & sew projects requiring multiple connections/support types.
- Instructor for CTD’s Sewn Goods 101 Workshop, which teaches entrepreneurs and brands about the domestic sewn goods production process to produce cut & sewn products in the US.
- Other duties include screening domestic manufacturers for the RL database and participating in industry conferences and trade shows.
Phone: 828-327-7000 ext 4052
301 Conover Station SE, Conover, NC 28613
828-327-7000, ext 4265